The Nicaragua’s Ministry of Hacienda and Public Credit has opened a Data Center RFP to be held in Managua March 18-22, 2013 includes the following requirements:
The objective is to review the current technologies and solutions for the development and operation of a national Data Center to support the government of Nicaragua current and future economic and planning initiatives.
- The proposals must include all phases of a Data Center design and operations including
- Hardware, Operating Systems, and Applications
- Power, and temperature controls.
- Physical and Data security
- Plan, design, and implementation processes
- Personnel certifications and qualifications
- All IT manufacturing or consulting companies are invited to participate.
- Presentations will be held between March 18-22, 2013
- Questions should be emailed to the committee by March 11, 2013
- All local logistics and travel expenses will be the responsibility of the participants.
Please contact us know if you are interested in receiving additional information about this or other projects in the country.
Copyright © Inloso, 2013.
Your use of the site and the information provided is contingent upon the agreement with Inloso Terms and Conditions