The 5th Cuban Convention in Geological Sciences will be held in Havana, Cuba, between April 1-5, 2013.
Cuba seems to have exploded in the international business in recent years. From the well known education, medicine, and biotechnology industries, to the more recent telecommunications, and now mining industry, the country has launched a series of international conferences and seminars designed to promote the country’s infrastructure and potential. The current 5th Cuban Convention in Geological Sciences will count with over 500 national and international participants and expositors from multiple disciplines.
Some of the primary sessions of the conference include:
- The 10th Geological Conference
- Maritime and Coastal Geology
- New analytic techniques applied to the geological sciences
- The 7th Geophisics Conference
- Ionosphere, magnetosphere, and geomagnetism
- Seismology and earthquake research
- Mining exploration and prospecting
- The 5th Mining Conference
- The 4th Oil and Natural Gas Conference
- Exploitation of natural resources
- Oil and gas production
- Long reach horizontal drilling
- Environmental protection
- The 11th Geo-IT congress.
Companies interested in learning more about the current status of the mining and geological sciences industries, should consider participating in the event. For additional information please visit Geociencias 2013.
Copyright © Inloso, 2013. Your use of the site and the information provided is contingent upon the agreement with Inloso Terms and Conditions